08 November 2011

The Little Spaniard

Hello folks,



First of all, sorry about the quality of the full body shots, I keep forgetting that it's getting dark so much earlier and so the quality is not the greatest.
Today as you can see, I have gone WITHOUT EYELINER...dun dun dunnnnnnn!...Literally every day since I can remember I have worn liquid eyeliner, but the other night Ben kept saying that he loved my eyes without it so...I decided to give it a go. To my surprise, I don't mind not wearing it...which is good!

The look of the day has a bit of a spanish vibe going on. I love off the shoulder things so this blouse was a lovely buy...(forever 21) and the skirt was from Primark ages ago.
Oh and I have my legs crossed in this picture, hence why my feet look totally strange!

In other news, I had my second box from Graze today, full of delicious treats!.. If you type in this code (K7GJ94ZD), you can have your first box for free (and don't worry, you can cancel the rest after you've got your first one).. Its like getting a little present in the post :)

Catch ya later, hot potata xx

4 comments:

  1. You have such a classic look! Love that blouse.

    Jade

    http://91peachykeen.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao, Hi there in U.K.
    What a Look,what a profile :) . . . Meravigliosa!
    Ciao dall'Italia
    Greetings from Italy by fellow Artist Aurè

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool top and you have an amazing body, I'm totally jealous!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit. love it from head to toe.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete