14 December 2011

Red and Green should never be seen... WOTEVS.

Hey hey..

Today I look a bit ridiculous..but nevermind. I'm wearing this green dress (pretty sure it's handmade) that I found in a charity shop the other day and of course my beautiful hat <3
woo sad face!

I almost love this dress...but there is something about it that is just a bit 'off'... I think its the extremely high neck line.. Not usually a fan of really high necks cos i've got a round face and they tend to make it look rounder...but, I've just been jonesing for a green dress for so long that I just bought it on a whim. :P


Right.. I should probably actually get changed cos i'm going to make some mince pies...but first I need to go and post a letter to the student loan company saying  ''I HAVE NO MONIES TO GIVE YOU''..

Ciao for now xx

5 comments:

  1. I sometimes break the red and green rule if I'm feeling particularly rebellious... love that shade of green. and I understand the high neckline thing.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in the green and red rule. Why should a perfectly fabulous color combination be completely forbidden just because of one day out of the whole year?? I wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look gorgeous!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool dress!!! Fantastic blog! Brilliant post! Look forward to reading more from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! I'm following you now! I love that green dress and red hat:D

    ReplyDelete