22 May 2012

Sleeves and Skirts

Hey guys, how you doing? Thanks for your messages in my last post :)

At the moment all of my favourite outfits seem to have ridiculous sleeves and high waisted skirts..
 (I apologise for the quality of these photos, haha.. I don't have Photoshop on the laptop I'm using at the moment and someone is borrowing my tripod so yeah...)

I'm seriously obsessed with SLEEVES...the bigger, the better. This shirt is one of my favourites (I can't decide whether I prefer this one or the mustard one in the post below, they both have epic sleeves)


Shirt: Topshop
Skirt: River Island
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Episode

I didn't get a close up of the shoes, whoops...they are new, and really rather nice! They're suede but with patent toes and a nice BLOCK heel (my favourite)

Anyway, it's gonna be a mission trying to catch up on all the blogs I've not read, so I better get to it eh! ;)

In a while, crocodiles xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the mint with deep red.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the sleeves are so elegant. and the colours of the skirt and blouse work so well together.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete