21 May 2012

Unexpected Hiatus

Hey guys!

I've unexpectedly been away for a while! My life took a bit of a nose dive; after two weeks of living in my beautiful new home my boyfriend decided things weren't working out and left me. AHH.. So I've had to move back with my with dad and I've had a really rough few months to be honest :(

Well, I'm trying to get my life back on track...hoping to make a fresh start in Bristol as soon as I get a new job there (I applied to be a Display Assistant at Harvey Nics over the weekend, which would be AWESOME)...I haven't really taken any photos of my outfits, but I have a couple of snapshots.

(Oh and I cut my hair of course, as you do after a break up haha)

This is one of my favourite outfits at the moment... Yellow shirt from New Look and a brown high waisted skirt from F21.. sorry for my glum expression!


Found this gorgeous Oasis dress in the sale at half price, I couldn't believe it! I had literally been after this dress for months and it had sold out everywhere....except for my beloved hometown of Solhull! (Sorry for the side on picture, I'll photograph it properly when I get back into the swing of things)




I also made my friend (who is the bride in the picture above) this decorative kite for her wedding present. I'm not sure why I thought of a kite...but I guess nobody else was going to make her one! Haha.. it's embellished with little roses and pearls and has their initials on it. IT TOOK SO LONG TO SEW!... I wish I had a sewing machine!


Anyway guys, I hope you're all fabulous! and hopefully i'll be updating regularly again soon! :)

See you later, rollerskater xx

(ps if anyone knows how to get rid of those white borders on my images can you let me know, cheers!)

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely in mustard, I was after that dress too! So sorry to hear about your break up, hope you get back on your feet again soon.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. HONEY :( I am so so glad you are back, but so sorry to hear of the reasons behind your absence! Sending lots of love your way - you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dear, I hope everything works out. Your hair does look wonderful!
    -Heather Jean

    ReplyDelete