01 July 2012

Knock Your Socks Off!!


Hello fancy folks!

Today I've been making Apple and Mint cordial... it's a bit strange.. but quite nice...it's subtle :s,  i'll put the recipe up anyway (another time).
Anyway, I've been obsessed with socks recently. I've bought 3 pairs of these silly animal ones from Topman.. Got these lizard ones, some baboon ones and some foxy fox ones! I love them!!! They add a bit of fun to this classic look.

Socks -Topman. Shoes - Episode. Dress - H&M. Bag - Debenhams



Oops cropped my feet off again! :s

TONGUE 

Just a quick post today!

In a while Crocodiles!


6 comments:

  1. I love this! Your hair looks lovely.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quirky socks. Nothing adds a bit of fun to an outfit like some fun socks. I love that dress from H & M. I wish H & M were in Australia. When I went to France on holiday, I swear I went to about 8 h & m's. it's addictive. I can't wait for that recipe. Sounds yummy and refreshing.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is stunning on you, especially with the beehive. I really like how you made it your own with the quirky socks! :)
    Mint and apple together.. sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste!!! Absolutely brilliant!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete